Forum des joueurs de la bêta de hordes Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue 
Kikoo-lol qui passe ici .. Prudence !!!
Do not start punishing players for leaving games until you f

Répondre au sujet    Forum des joueurs de la bêta de hordes Index du Forum » Forum des joueurs de la bêta de hordes » aide Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Do not start punishing players for leaving games until you f
Auteur Message
nenijicacu

Message Do not start punishing players for leaving games until you f Répondre en citant
HI,

I'm sure everyone on this forum has run into people playing the game who say they are "playing with honor". This basically means they go into 4v4 modes, and refuse to help their team in any way at all, and will happily watch you get executed, or refuse to revive you all in the name of "honor". Of course some people, like myself, absolutely hate having teammates who actively hurt the team by playing by special rules. I quit every single game I get into where a teammate won't revive teammates, or will just stand back and watch them die when they could have easily prevented the death with a single GB.You can't punish people for leaving matches while still doing nothing about players who are actively pushing me to leave, because why on earth would I want to stay with a teammate who makes it clear they don't care about playing as a team?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://bit.ly/2thfRyV
Smart Grid Video

Thank you. 

Mar 19 Juin - 10:49 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 19 Juin - 10:49 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum des joueurs de la bêta de hordes Index du Forum » Forum des joueurs de la bêta de hordes » aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation